Inspirational quotes to help you get through each day & night
Spread the Love with inspiring quotes for when your child has been diagnosed with childhood cancer.
- “If you stumble, make it part of the dance.” – Unknown.
- “She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings.” – Ariana Dancu
- “We are stronger in the places we have been broken.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Resting is not laziness, it’s medicine!” – Glenn Schweitzer
- “You wake up every morning to fight the same demons that left you so tired the night before, and that, my love, is bravery.” – Unknown
- “Compassion for others tends to ease your own emotional pain because it takes you out of your self-focused thinking.” – Unknown
- “I can’t tell you when, but I can promise you it will get better, it will get easier, and it will all be worthwhile. Just promise me you won’t ever give up.” – Unknown
- “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” – Thomas Edison
- “Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take a step.” – Naeem Callaway
- “What makes night within us may leave stars.” – Victor Hugo